24/06/12

Tempestade

Zenna Halloway
... A vontade de olhar para dentro, de escutar-se a si próprio, aceitar-se, ver o sol brilhar cá dentro, renascer e amar-se, independentemente das consequências que essa descoberta interior traga...
Como fazê-lo, no meio de tanto ruído?


I want somebody who cares
for me passionately
with every thought
and with every breath
someone who'll help me see things
in a different light
all the things I detest
I will almost like
I don't want to be tied
to anyone's strings
I'm carefully trying to stay clear
out of those things
But when I'm asleep
I want somebody
who will put their arms around me
and kiss me tenderly
though things like this make me sick
in a case like this
I'll get away with it

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Respirem fundo e desabafem,:)